- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Exceed expectations
- Celebrate family
- Seek to elevate
- Live with integrity
- Actively listen
- Empower through accountability
- Embrace diversity
- Foster joy
- Act with urgency
We’re looking for a Patient Care Coordinator LPN to join our team.
You will be responsible for administering of day to day operations of the assigned palliative site and coordinates services of all team members.
- Support Community Based Palliative Nurse Practitioners
- Office based with some in home visits as needed.
- Coordinate Referrals for DME, Specialists and Labs
- Triage calls for NP
- Coordinate pharmacy orders
- Attend IDT meetings
- Back up and support Intake needs
Skills and Abilities:
Comfortable working at a fast pace and at high volume and be extremely organized
- Strong communication skills. Ability to be effective and courteous both on the phone and via email
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve and demonstrate grace under pressure
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent with computers and electronic medical record systems
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency. The team must move quickly to coordinate many moving parts both internally and externally
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school for Licensed Practical Nursing
- Must be currently licensed in the State of employment.
- 2+ years of nursing experience - direct home health care preferred
- Hospice experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Affinity Care Commitments
Company Website: www.affinityhospice.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)