- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Exceed expectations
- Celebrate family
- Seek to elevate
- Live with integrity
- Actively listen
- Empower through accountability
- Embrace diversity
- Foster joy
- Act with urgency
Affinity Hospice is a growing organization currently seeking an experienced and compassionate Admissions RN to assess eligibility for admission into Affinity Hospice care program. The Admissions RN completes admissions process based on care program specifics, federal and state requirements and agency guidelines. The position is a FT with some flexibility in hours.
This is an excellent opportunity for a caring, dynamic RN professional to expand their career in the Hospice and palliative care field. We are customer service driven, team minded and offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, stable work/life balance and opportunities to grow in your career in the healthcare field. We make a difference in our community.
As an Admissions RN with Affinity Hospice you must be customer service driven, patient/family focused, loyal, motivated, professional and interested in making a difference in our community.
Other requirements of this role include:
• Minimum of one (3) years of nursing experience and 1 year of hospice or palliative care experience preferred .
o Valid Georgia license as a Registered Nurse
o Valid Georgia State Driver’s License
• Continuing Education: As required for licensure.
• Certifications: CPR required
Ability to pull some call after hours and on weekends when needed
- The ability to type 25 wpm is highly preferred. Must receive a passing grade on a pre-employment computer literacy evaluation.
• For field-based positions, employees must have reliable transportation which will enable them to perform tasks and responsibilities in a timely and appropriate fashion. Must provide proof of valid automobile insurance.
Bridgeway Hospice wants your career to be as rewarding as possible. We provide our employees with numerous opportunities for growth, education and advancement. We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and peace of mind.
Other benefits include:
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Professional group liability insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Mileage reimbursement
• Cell phone plan reimbursement
• Local, state and national workshops and conferences
• Advanced certification courses
• Much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Affinity Care Commitments
Company Website: www.affinityhospice.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)